By completing the curriculum and the associated in-class and at-home exercises, the program participants will be able to:
- Define and maintain their position in the marketplace
- Identify their direct and indirect competition
- Recognize their limits and when to outsource
- Understand marketing channels and options
- React and respond to the Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Develop a cross media marketing campaign
- Implement a campaign and stay within budget
- Convert contacts and leads to sales
This is a very collaborative program and requires active involvement from the participant. The delivery of the program is illustrated with current examples from businesses and how they managed to achieve the success they enjoy. The course will explore the consistent principles of successful marketing and apply those principles to achieve measurable goals for each business represented in the classroom.
Time & Day: Thursdays 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Start Date: February 8th, 2018
Location: Annapolis Valley Chamber of Commerce, Suite 210 Town Square Mall
Instructor: Rick McMullen
Cost: Your time and commitment
Program Length: 10 weeks
These programs are brought to you at no cost. All Workplace Education programs are funded by the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education. They have been a valuable partner for AVCC in offering these programs. The full cost for participants is funded under this program. In return, we expect a commitment to attend at least 80% of sessions. You do not need to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce to participate and all employees are welcome. Please fill out the form below to register for any of these programs.
Registration has closed.
Click here to find out more about other upcoming programs.