Join the Annapolis Valley Chamber of Commerce Today!
Upgrade any regular membership to our Premium Membership for the rest of the year. Premium membership includes: your logo displayed in the membership directory, a description about your business, plus a link to your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Benefits of being a AVCC member
Being a member of the chamber lets you get connect with the business community of the Annapolis Valley. AVCC represents close to 400 businesses including all employees.
Celebrate Business Success in the Annapolis Valley
Each fall, AVCC hosts the Annual Business Awards Banquet. Businesses and individuals are nominated by peers to be recognized for their contribution and success in several business categories. Always an enjoyable evening with entertaining and informative speakers, the Annual Business Awards Banquet is the perfect venue to celebrate our vibrant community in the Valley.
Advocacy and Lobbying Committees
Advocacy and active lobbying committees, like the Agricultural sub-committee represents Annapolis Valley businesses on various issues. As directed by its members, the Advocacy Committee has lobbied on issues such as the twinning of Highway 101, agricultural infrastructure issues, municipal amalgamation, Sunday shopping issues and residential development to name a few.
Informative Quarterly and Annual Meetings with National and Local Speakers
Business meetings are designed to inform and provide networking opportunities. Quarterly and Annual meetings have featured a diverse cross-scetion of speakers from political party leaders to prominent business people and beyond. Would you like to get more involved in the AVCC?
Whether it is during quarterly meetings, special educational seminars or membership meet and greet events, membership in the AVCC offers you an opportunity to network with fellow business people.
Member Benefits through AVCC from the Canadian & Atlantic Chamber
Have you reviewed your benefits lately? Check out the benefits you receive through AVCC from the Canadian & Atlantic Chambers!
Click here to learn more Canadian Chamber Benefits.
Take advantage of these benefits:
- Tailored insurance plans with the Chamber of Commerce BENS Plus Insurance Plan
- POS discount rates from First Data
- Education opportunities through the Professional Development programs offered
- Free endorsement for Certificate of Origin
- Free subscription to PROGRESS Magazine
- Links to your e-mail and website from the Chamber’s website
- Preferred pricing at Chamber events
- Advertising discounts and sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunities through surveys with enables the AVCC to represent your opinion to government
- Networking and volunteer opportunities
- Your recognized as a support of business in your community
- Member-2-Member offers
- UPS discounts
- Esso Fleet Card for fuel discounts